Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Starting my website and poster

1. what genre will you be creating a poster for?
- i will be creating the genre of a horror or scary movie

2. what colour scheme would suit this particular genre?
 - the colour scheme that would suit my genre would be dark colours. Colours like dark reds, blacks, dark oranges and even some dark purples like the veins on the face.

3. What textures and type of shapes would best suit this genre?
- the shapes that are used in my poster are sharp, organic shapes as they kind of flow with each other and are made naturally.

4. Who is the intended audience for your website?
 - The intended audience for my poster would be aimed at older teenagers and above. This is because you can tell by the dark colours and the colours in the eye.

5. a) Which font best suits your film genre?
 - the font that i have chosen that best suits my film is called rough typewriter

  b) what is an appropriate title for your film?
 - The title for my film is insomnia 

No comments:

Post a Comment